Animal Companion Planning
One of the most important aspects of planning is preparing for your animal companions’ future—for the time when you are no longer there to care for them yourself.
You can incorporate important steps into your estate planning to ensure the long-term well-being of your animals and also make their transition to a life without you as stress-free as possible for them.
Request Your Animal Companion Planning Packet Today
To help guide you as you prepare for your animal companions’ future, we’ve created an Animal Companion Planning Packet with items to help you organize and implement a long-term plan, including the following:
- A 12-page detailed booklet
- An emergency-contact wallet card
- An emergency-contact card for home
- An instruction form for emergency caregivers
- An instruction form for family and friends
- An emergency window decal